MICHIGAN COLLEGE EVENTS | ACTIVITIES | CORPORATE EVENTS & TEAM BUILDING
Contact us for an event anywhere in Michigan, from Lansing, Kalamazoo, over to Ann Arbor and Port Huron, and all the way north to Marquette and back to Bay City.
Please LIKE us on Facebook!
Michigan Interesting Facts:
- Detroit is known as the car capital of the world.
- Alpena is the home of the world's largest cement plant.
- Rogers City boasts the world's largest limestone quarry.
- Elsie is the home of the world's largest registered Holstein dairy herd.
- Michigan is first in the United States production of peat and magnesium compounds and second in gypsum and iron ore.
- Colon is home to the world's largest manufacture of magic supplies.
- The state Capitol with its majestic dome was built in Lansing in l879.
- Although Michigan is often called the "Wolverine State" there are no longer any wolverines in Michigan.
- Michigan ranks first in state boat registrations.
- The Packard Motor Car Company in Detroit manufactured the first air-conditioned car in 1939.